Sunday – Thursday 10 am – 5 pm
Friday & Saturday* 10 am – 9 pm
(Check in permitted until 9 pm daily)
*After Labor Day, Saturday office hours are 10am-7pm with check-in permitted unitl 9pm.
Additional rules will apply. A complete list of the rules will be given to you at check in.
We are a clothing optional facility. Our clothing optional policy will be described to you at check in.
- CHECK IN 10 am, CHECK OUT 12 pm
- If you wish to stay past check out time, please let us know at check in (or as soon as possible) and we will allow you to purchase a reduced day pass for only $5.00 if you spent 2 or more nights with us and $10 if you spent 1 night with us. Day passes are good from 10 am – 9 pm (may not be available on holidays). Seasonal Campers are required to check in at the office upon first arriving for the weekend.
- For your safety and the peace of our neighbors Brown County Indiana requires us to be closed at 10 pm.
- The Gate is closed to all in or out traffic from 10 pm until sunrise. No exceptions. In case of emergency please locate Ben or Darrell.
- Entry is NOT permitted after 10 pm.
- Driving on the grounds is strictly prohibited after dark.
- No loud noise is permitted after 10 pm. Please refrain from loud talking, radios, etc. Keep radio levels at a low personal level at all other times so that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Indiana State Law requires that all guests must register at the office upon arrival. This includes Seasonal Campers.
- Indiana law requires all guests to sign in and be accounted for. Any person on the grounds (for any reason) must register with the office. In addition to this being State Law, it is for everyone’s safety!
- You must not trespass on our neighbor’s property. Please stay within the clearly marked perimeters. We must be kind to our neighbors.
- Permitted in marked and designated parking areas.
- Parking is not permitted at individual camp sites.
- You may load and unload at your site but your vehicle must be moved to a designated parking area in a timely manner.
- Absolutely no parking in the area near the red barn, pavilion or pool areas.
- The speed limit on the lane is 3 mph. No vehicles are to be moved after dark.
- Pets are welcome
- If you are bringing a pet and staying in one of our indoor accommodations, you are required to bring your own appropriately-sized linens. Also, please notify us in advance.
- They must be leashed at all times and be quiet. We have a zero tolerance policy for excessively barking dogs.
- You are required to pick up after your pet.
- Pets are not allowed on the pool deck.
- Pets are permitted in the suites inside the lodge (The Rusty Horseshoe, The Stone Orchard and Southern Stripes) but in no other areas and must be brought in through the private entrances to each respective suite. Pets are also welcome in the Cabins.
- Advance notice required so that we can pet-proof your Cabin. Failure to do so could result in an excessive pet cleanup fee.
- If you are bringing a pet with you, you will be responsible for providing your own linens.
- Please check out Barkwood (across from the lodge) where your pet may be unleashed while attended.
- Should be taken to the dumpsters when you exit, or as needed.
- If possible, consider burning appropriate trash at your site.
- Do not use one of the trash bins near the shower house for your trash.
- Remember, we are an outdoor environment so keep your site clean to avoid attracting animals.
- Please keep your site neat and orderly at all times.
- We are in a natural environment.
- Watch your step and keep safety in mind as you walk. Be mindful of stumps, branches, etc.
- We are not responsible in case of accident to you, your property or personal affects. You and or your insurance company are responsible in case of injury to you, your property or your personal affects.
- Please do not move the fire pits.
- Alcoholic beverages:
- Permitted and you may bring alcohol into the property.
- We reserve the right to cut people off if we feel they have had too much to drink.
- You are not permitted to enter or exit the property while under the influence of alcohol.
- Like U.S. law, the drinking age at Buckwood is 21.
- Firearms and illegal drugs are are forbidden at any time. Period.
- Pool, hot tub and lake:
- There is no lifeguard on duty at anytime. Swim, fish or boat at your own risk.
- No diving at the pool or lake.
- Please shower before entering the pool or hot tub.
- The lodge & all buildings on the property are smoke-free.
- Please dispose of cigarette butts in ashtrays and do not use shower house toilets. They will clog our septic system.
- Guests will be charged a $150 fee (at check out) for smoking in any Cabin or Room.
- Please close all doors when smoking outside to prevent smoke from entering into the Cabin or Room.
- Shower Houses:
- Located next to the pool and attached to Rusty’s (across from the Lodge) for your use.
- Please help conserve resources by limiting your shower time appropriately. Please be sure you have turned off the sink/shower fully before you leave.
- Please do not flush anything down the shower house toilets other toilet paper and (well, you know). This includes any plastic, cigarette butts, and even any wipes (Even if the wipes are marked “septic friendly”). We have recently replaced our septic system and we would like to keep it functioning for you!
- The kitchen inside the Lodge is off limits for safety and health code reasons.
- We strive to be a friendly, welcoming and safe Camp.
- Please treat everyone with respect.
- Leave your drama and attitude at the front gate and pick it up on your way out.
- If you have a legitimate complaint or suggestion let us know immediately and we will do our best to address it.
- No pictures without our permission. This helps to protect our members from having their pictures out on the internet without their consent.
- It is your responsibility to be aware and abide by our rules.Your membership at Camp Buckwood / 4 Seasons Lodge is contingent upon abiding by the rules.